Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Shades of Blue












I know what you're thinking.  How am I wearing so much blue if I'm a Cards fan?  Kidding!  (But if you're from Kentucky then you totally get it.)  Well for one, it's not that shade of blue.  And secondly, I really love how all of these shades come together to create a cohesive look.  Next to gray and black, I would say I have more blue in my wardrobe than anything.  It's almost like another neutral to me and pretty much goes with anything.  And can we just talk a minute about the turtle buttons on this J Crew cardigan?  This was an amazing thrift store find but I'm sure you could DIY it to any cardigan you already own!  I've also been rocking my new duck boots a lot lately.  They're not something I would normally go for, but given the winter weather we've experienced the last couple of years, I wanted to be prepared with appropriate footwear.  And in the meantime, I can give them a little stylish flair ;)


Cardigan || J Crew (thrifted)
Chambray Blouse || Loft
Jeggings || Loft
Duck Boots || Sperry Top Sider
Necklace || Francesca's Collections (different color)
Bag || Michael Kors


Photos by Chelcey Tate


xoxo,
Amanda  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat