Friday, December 5, 2014

Etsy Gift Guide 2014



This year I've been all about online shopping, which is a complete 180 from my usual in-person retail therapy indulges.  I think it's because it's like a double dose of Christmas.  You come home to a package at your door and get to open it, and then you wrap it up pretty and get to watch your friend or loved one open it too!  As a hand maker myself on Etsy, I have definitely been supporting local businesses this season both through Etsy and stores in my hometown.  I already shared a gift guide here, but I wanted to also share one especially for handmade items.  These are some of my favorites that I plan on purchasing for special people in my life, and some that are on my wish list too!

1. Dapper Fox Hoop Art by bohointheround

2. Wooden iPhone Speakers by Bloodwood

3. Foldover Clutch by maddiekayhandbags

4. Felt Succulent Planters by theYarnKitchen

5. Zipper Pouch by dozi

6. Follow Your Heart Print by WhatThePrint


What handmade items are on your wish list?

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat