Monday, December 8, 2014

My Every Day Makeup Routine

 
I'll be honest, lately I have been super lazy about wearing makeup on a day-to-day basis, aside from mascara and brows of course.  Have I mentioned that I have become obsessed with brows lately?  No?  Well I have, and I've been trying out a ton of different products that I'll be sharing in an upcoming post.  But for today, I wanted to share my go-to makeup routine, as seen in this post.  I love this look because it is so versatile!  By keeping the eyes pretty neutral, you can change out lipstick colors like it's going out of style.  If I'm not feeling bold enough for that, though, I'll stick with this lipstick, which is one of my favorites.


- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 
This foundation is amazing.  Period.  It holds up all day, even on my combo/oily skin.

- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
To brighten up my under-eyes, I always use this.  At a drugstore price, you can't beat it.

- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Another amazing drugstore find, this powder does wonders for setting your makeup without looking cakey.

- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light
This is like a photo filter in powder form, giving your skin that beautiful blurred effect.

- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed
I love the mauve color of this blush for something a little different.  It's super pigmented and lasts all day.

- Nars Laguna Bronzer
I like to do a subtle contour along my cheek bones and the sides of my nose, and this is perfect for that.


- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
I've been trying this out for the first time from a recent purchase, and I really love how easy this is to apply with the doe-foot applicator.  Your eyeshadow won't budge with this.

- Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette
With a good balance of matte and shimmery shades, I find myself reaching for this day in and day out.

- Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Even though this is bit stubborn to remove, it also won't go anywhere during the day!  You'll get thick, separated, curled lashes with this mascara.

- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner
I was always scared to try liquid eyeliner because I could never get it right with a pencil, so why bother?  Well, this is so easy to apply and you can get right up on the lash line for a polished look.

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
Like I said, brows are my new obsession, and there's a reason why this is the best brand in the brow game.


My go-to application is Lt Bronze on the lid, Taupe in the crease, Champagne on the inner corner, Pewter on the outer corner, and White as a brow bone highlight.

 
-Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig
This is an amazing my-lips-but-better shade that you can never go wrong with.


What are some of your go-to makeup products?

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat