Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Stripes on Stripes



















This striped shirt is one of my most favorite pieces of clothing ever.  It was an outlet store find a few years ago and I've kept it in constant rotation in my wardrobe ever since.  I've purchased other striped shirts since then, but none of them seem to quite live up to this one.  It's pretty much the easiest thing to style, too.  Since it was still relatively warm-ish on this day, I decided to pair it with another one of my obsessions - this gorgeous statement necklace from Francesca's.  I'm not going to lie, I took full advantage of their BOGO deal and bought this in the other color combo too.  The way this necklace pops against the stripes - I can't even.  With skinnies and leopard flats, I would say this is the quintessential "Amanda" go-to outfit.  Oh, and Chelcey and I devoured savored our favorite froyo for the very last time while I was wearing this outfit, so now I'll always think of it every time I wear it.


Top || Banana Republic (old) || Similar
Jeggins || Loft
Statement Necklace || Francesca's (sold out in this color) || This is the other color combo
Bag || Francesca's (old)
Flats || Target

Photos by Chelcey Tate

xoxo,
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat