Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spring Dreams












It's hard to believe that when Chelcey and I went out to take these photos just a couple weeks ago, temperatures were in the mid 60s and I had a glimmer of hope that we might actually get through this winter without a big snow storm.  Needless to say, I was wrong and Mother Nature had other plans.  Even though I've been living in my duck boots for the last week or so, I wanted to share this fun spring outfit!  This gingham button-down is pure perfection and you best believe I will be layering it under all of my favorite sweaters this season.  And these rain boots were a Christmas gift that I have been itching to wear and I absolutely love them.  They hit mid-calf, so if you have problems with boots fitting properly I highly recommend them!  I can already tell that pattern mixing will be my go-to spring look.  Given the current state of things outside - snow everywhere - this shoot seems like something straight out of an episode of Glee, a la Singing in the Rain and me dancing down the sidewalk with my polka dot umbrella.  Queue the fake rain sprinklers now.  Here's to hoping this snow melts pronto and I can rock some colorful spring looks again!


Sweater || The Limited (old) || Similar
Gingham Shirt || Mindy Mae's Market
Jeans || Loft
Necklace || Gifted
Rain Boots || Joules
Bag || Rebecca Minkoff


Photos by Chelcey Tate

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat