Saturday, February 28, 2015

Introducing: Derby City Darling

www.derbycitydarling.com


Hello friends!  I am so excited to announce Derby City Darling, my brand new website designed by the one and only Chelcey.  She and I have been talking for a few weeks now about rebranding my blog given my shift in focus to fashion and beauty.  When I started Time and Turquoise, I had no idea that I would be at the place I am now.  It was something I just wanted to do for fun as a creative outlet.  While that definitely still holds true, and Time and Turquoise will always have a special place in my heart, I couldn't be more thrilled for this new adventure.  You can look forward to more style and beauty posts, with daily life sprinkled in here and there.  I hope you'll join me over at www.derbycitydarling.com and continue on this beautiful ride.

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat