Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Perfectly Fair Isle











You may remember a couple weeks ago when I shared my budding fair isle obsession, and from this outfit it's pretty obvious that the obsession is very real.  I'm usually a chunky and slouchy sweater type of girl, but this fitted fair isle is absolutely perfect for a more put together look.  The jeweled details are nice too, because you get to rock some bling without having to throw on another piece of jewelry.  Although, let's be honest, that probably wouldn't stop me.  Paired with a pencil skirt, this is my new go-to look for the office.  And of course for a little fun, I added a chambray button down underneath and mustard yellow pumps.  I've been in a footwear rut recently (although I love those Crown Vintage booties, don't get me wrong) so I am trying to challenge myself to give some love to some of my lesser worn heels.  So far, so good.

Sweater || The Limited
Chambray Shirt || Loft
Pencil Skirt || New York and Company (old) || Similar
Pumps || Urban Outfitters (old) || Love These!
Bag || Ann Taylor

Photos by Chelcey Tate

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat