Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lady in Red











I love a good pop of color against the usual winter gray, especially if it comes in the form a bright coat.  I'm a total sucker for coats and usually end up purchasing a new one every winter.  They're my favorite cold weather accessory!  This one in particular is one of my all time favorites.  The military style buttons combined with the swing coat shape just makes for the perfect fit, with enough room for layers so that you don't look like the kid from A Christmas Story.  It's also at the perfect length that it looks great with skinny jeans and dresses alike.  And don't be afraid to rock a colorful coat with a just as colorful outfit.  You can never have too much color in the winter!


PS: I am seriously cringing at the sight of my roots in these photos and will be scheduling a hair appointment ASAP.  I just can't seem to stick with a plan as to what I want to do.  Decisions, decisions ...

Coat || The Limited (old) || Love This! and This! for some other bright options
Bag || Rebecca Minkoff
Outfit details can be found here

Photos by Chelcey Tate

xoxo,
Amanda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat