Wednesday, December 17, 2014

All That Glitters















This was the pretty little number that I wore to the Maiedae Mixer back in September, and sadly it's been hanging in my closet ever since.  I don't know what took me so long, but I realized that it would be the perfect holiday dress!  There's something about black tights, pumps and a cardigan that can magically make any dress perfect for winter.  I would rock gold sequins any time of the year, but that detail makes this even more amazing for a Christmas or New Year's Eve party.  And the cut of this dress is super flattering for my fellow girls with hips, so take note.  If you're a master procrastinator like me, there's still time to have this delivered by next week.  I plan on wearing this look to a family party on Sunday!  PS - can you believe we are basically a week away from Christmas? 


Dress || Modcloth
Cardigan || Forever 21 (old)
Tights || Target
Pumps || Target (old) || Similar in patent leather
Bag || Rebecca Minkoff


Photos by Chelcey Tate


xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat