Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jewel Tones










I love to wear jewel tones in the colder months as a way to add color without being obnoxious - I'm looking at you, my bright floral dresses tucked away in my closet just begging to be worn.  Not that I wouldn't throw on tights and boots with a good floral dress now, especially when the temperatures randomly get a little warmer and spring fever sets in, but sometimes I'm not in the mood for so much, you know, much.  This Anthropologie sweater has been a favorite of mine ever since I scored it in the sale room a few months ago.  I love the crocheted look and side sheer panels because it's something different than your typical cable knit.  With the purple scarf and burgundy bag, it's the perfect combo of jewel tones.  Since it's so light and breezy, you can even take it into spring sans scarf and with a statement necklace instead.  Here's to hoping Mr. Groundhog doesn't see his shadow in a couple days and we get an early spring!


Sweater || Anthropologie
Scarf || Loft*
Jeans || The Limited
Bag || Ann Taylor*

*I'll link these items once Ann Taylor and Loft have their websites back up and running!

Photos by Chelcey Tate


xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat