Monday, February 16, 2015

Oh Hey, Snow Day!


If you're in the path of the Snowpocalypse that is currently dumping a foot of the fluffy white stuff all over the city, then chances are you may have a snow day today.  This one came kind of as a surprise for me, since the talk of snow only hit the airwaves yesterday.  Normally around here, it's a huge buildup of anticipation for what could be, and then sheer disappointment.  Actually, disappointment may be the wrong word since snow days for me are far and few between since college.  Read - never.  That means I'm usually out there on the roads, getting to the office as usual.  But today, today will be a lazy day of epic proportions, complete with the following snow day activities.

1. PJs all day. 
2. Leftover sprinkles donuts.
3. Catching up on the backlog of shows on my DVR.
4. Friends marathon on Netflix.
5. Sipping hot tea.
6. A mid-afternoon nap.
7. Watching the snow fall outside of my window while curled up with a blanket.
8. No makeup.
9. Reading my favorite blogs.
10. Wishing for spring!

PS - no sledding for me.  I am perfectly content in my warm apartment.  If you do have to get out on the roads today, stay safe and warm!

What are your favorite snow day activities?

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat