Friday, January 2, 2015

A New Leaf

 
Happy New Year!  Wasn't it just yesterday ... err make that 15 years ago - say what?! ... that we were wondering what would happen when the clock struck midnight and it rolled over to 2000?  And now here we are in the year 2015.  Way to make a girl feel old.

Last year had a lot of ups and downs for me, but I also learned a lot about myself.  Starting this blog has been one of the best decisions I've made, and with that I am so excited for a clean slate and new year to grow this little space even more.  I made a list of goals (not resolutions) for the year and just getting them on paper has been motivating.  Whether it's personal, professional, or things for Time and Turquoise, I am determined to make the most of 2015.

With that, I am going to resume my binge-watching session of 80s and 90s movies on Netflix because the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy, but such is the life of an accountant in January ;)  Here's to a new year and turning a new leaf!

xoxo,
Amanda     

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat