Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Style Inspiration - Lauren Conrad












Ever since I saw this picture of LC on Pinterest yearrrrs ago, I was determined to find a chunky white sweater to recreate the look.  I searched near and far, high and low, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.  Recently, though, while shopping at Loft (and hauling a few new pretty knits) I found the one!  This sweater is the perfect length, comfortably slouchy without looking frumpy, and just overall very flattering!  Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I have a hard time with certain sweaters that are cut at a weird length or shape.  Any who, this one is pretty much perfect, aside from the shedding.  Just get a lint roller and you'll be good to go!  I paired this with the basics to finish off the LC look - blue jeggings and brown boots - and added a blanket scarf for extra warmth and a little visual interest.



Sweater || Loft
Jeggings || Loft
Blanket Scarf || Target
Boots || Carlos Santana
Jacket || Forever 21 (old)
Bag || Michael Kors

Photos by Chelcey Tate

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat