Monday, February 9, 2015

Midi & Mint {Galentine's Day}











Today I've teamed up with the one and only Chelcey to bring you two different looks for your Valentine's and Galentine's Day enjoyment!  This midi skirt is definitely my new favorite thing in my closet right now, and it's perfect for a fun night out with the girls.  Nothing will ever be more flattering than this kind of cut for me, so I am looking forward to pairing it with many different tops to create different outfits.  The brightness of the red with the mint is also going to be my new favorite color combo, I can already tell.  Like I've been saying, I'm trying to shake it up a bit with print mixing and the unexpected, so this is right up that same alley.  I picked up a couple new statement necklaces recently as well, so they will be on heavy rotation this spring!  PS - peep the new hair color and more importantly, lack of roots.


Head over to Chelcey's blog for her fun and flirty date night look, perfect for Valentine's Day with your sweetheart!


What are your Valentine's or Galentine's Day plans?


Top || Loft (old) || Similar
Skirt || Mindy Mae's Market
Necklace || Benevolent Jewels (sold out) || Love this!
Clutch || Charming Charlie
Heels || Target


Photos by Chelcey Tate


xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat