Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Textured Tights







I've had this pair of tights in my drawer for a while, and I've only been daring enough to wear them once before.  But this past weekend I thought "what the heck" and went for it.  The dress and tights together seemed a little too busy with all that pattern action happening, so I threw on a long solid cardigan to tone it down a bit.  And once I stepped into my new booties I was ready to conquer the world.  I was really happy with how it all came together, even though this was definitely a look I wouldn't usually try to pull off.  It's good to take risks sometimes!  PS - shout out to the hottie running down the street with his dog while Chelcey and I were taking these photos.


Dress || Moon Collection
Cardigan || Urban Outfitters
Tights || Target
Boots || Crown Vintage
Bag || Michael Kors


Photos by Chelcey Tate


xoxo,
Amanda
   

1 comment:

  1. The shout out just made my day. :) We should have snapped a photo ... What was I thinking? Perfect blog post material.

    ReplyDelete

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat