Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sweater Weather is Better Weather










Last weekend we finally got a glimpse of the fall weather I love after a week of days in the 80s (and much to my dismay, the summer temperatures have returned this week).  I was finally able throw on the whole shebang - jacket, sweater, scarf and boots - and I couldn't have been happier.  I'm kind of obsessed with how this blue scarf pops against the shades of gray, too.  Some friends and I hit up a new brunch spot, Toast on Market, down in NuLu and did a little exploring.  It was a great day spent out and about!  And can I just say how AH-MAZING it is to have a best friend photographer?

Scarf || New York and Company (old) || Try This!
Sweater || Francesca's Collections
Jeggings || Loft
Boots || Macy's (great if you usually have trouble finding boots that fit your calves!)
Jacket || Forever 21 (old) || Try This!
Handbag || Michael Kors (slouchy style is now unavailable)

Photography by Chelcey Tate

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat