Monday, October 20, 2014

Apartment Decor Tour: Bedroom









After a few months of living in my new apartment, I'm finally getting settled in!  My bedroom is the first space that I'm the most happy with as a whole (but I wouldn't say complete - decorating is always a work in progress in my book) so I wanted to share it with you now!  When I first knew I was moving to this new place, I thought I would start with a clean slate and take a different turn in my decor style.  However, when I got everything in order that I already had for my bedroom, I was really happy with it.  I think the fact that this apartment has gray walls to begin with really made the difference (if you have the bland, beige, stereotypical apartment walls you know what I mean).  I'm a fan of neutral walls with pops of color in the decor anyway, so this was a major plus.  The gray is just so sophisticated and wraps all of the feminine elements together nicely.  I also think it looks chic with my white furniture.  I'd love to find (or even DIY) a great headboard to really complete the room, but I haven't quite found what I'm looking for.  The search continues for now, and until then, I'll be happily getting the rest of the apartment in order.

Dresser & Night Stands || Ikea Hemnes Collection
Makeup Vanity || World Market (no longer available) || love the Ikea version!
Bedding || Z Gallerie
Makeup Storage Unit || Ikea Alex collection


xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Time and Turquoise © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat